Andarine S-4 description
Andarine S-4 (GTX-007S-4) is a popular non-steroidal, selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM) , developed by GTX, Inc. for the treatment of diseases such as, in particular, muscle loss, osteoporosis and benign prostatic hyperplasia (enlargement of the prostate). The main active substance is a non-steroidal androgen antagonist Bicalutamide .
Anabolic activity of Andarine
Andarine binds selectively to androgen receptors in the body, not only effectively blocking negative effects DHT (Di-hydro-testosterone), but triggers at the same time Andarine and anabolic activity which results in more massive and faster muscle and strength gains. Di-hydro-testosterone is directly responsible for prostate enlargement and hair loss). Andarine has a high potential for the growth of skeletal muscles and the development of their strength without water retention, reducing body fat, and also acts as a prevention against bone loss.
Andarine vs. Dihydrotestosterone
Anabolic activity of Andarine Although S-4 is lower than the anabolic activity of testosterone or Ostarine , but the overwhelming advantage of Andarine over other DHT blockers and inhibitors is that it is as effective in treating and protecting the prostate as finasteride, but without limiting muscle growth or other concomitant anti-androgenic effects.
BENEFITS AND EFFECTS
- Andarine S-4 prevents hair loss and prostate enlargement (occupies androgen receptors and thus blocks the side effects of DHT)
- Andarine S-4 has significant anabolic effects – it helps build muscle mass and greater strength
- Andarine S-4 helps burn body fat
- Andarine S-4 helps increase bone density
- Andarine is also an excellent product for eliminating possible side effects of anabolic steroids
Andarine – possible side effects
- The most common side effects with Andarine when taken at doses higher than 50 mg are short-term visual disturbances (the appearance of yellow in the perception of the surrounding world, and blurred vision in the dark). However, these effects disappear after stopping Andarine.
- Long-term side effects are not known
High experimental studies have been used in animal clinical studies doses of Andarine up to 10 mg / kg per day. Bodybuilders who have used Andarine to build or cut muscle often report 20 to 50 mg of Andarine per day in various online forums, divided into 3 daily doses.