Ostarine , also known as Enobosarm, GTX-024 and MK-2866, is a selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM), exhibiting potent anabolic activity, consistent with the 1: 1 strength of anabolic activity of natural testosterone. Ostarine has high bioavailability even for oral administration, therefore it does not need to be injected. However, the structure does not belong to either steroidal or peptide hormones. This drug was originally developed in medicine to treat muscle atrophy and osteoporosis.
Ostarine and testosterone production
A valuable feature of Ostarine is that it does not significantly suppress the production of its own testosterone in the body (it has no significant feedback on the level of natural endogenous testosterone), so even after stopping using Ostarin, no hormone replacement therapy is needed.
Ostarine has anti-catabolic effects
Ostarine can be used as an excellent means of protecting muscle mass from degradation / breakdown because Ostarine has good anti-catabolic effects . Ostarine is completely legal in many countries around the world. Due to its positive properties, Ostarine is fast becoming popular among bodybuilders, especially in Europe and the USA, where it can be bought in various forms: in the form of tablets, in the form of a solution for oral administration, or as a solution for injection.
BENEFITS AND EFFECTS OF OSTARINE MK-2866
- Ostarine MK-2866 has strong anabolic effects and effects on the increase of muscle mass and strength, comparable to anabolic
- steroids, but without their possible side effects
- Ostarine increases bone density
- Ostarine improves and accelerates regeneration
- Ostarine has significant anti-catabolic effects
- Ostarine is also highly effective when given orally (no need for injections)
- Ostarine does not significantly suppress the production of testosterone in the body
Ostarine known possible side effects
- Suppressed levels of natural testosterone in the body at high doses
- Ostarine may increase the risk of heart attack in elderly patients
- The long-term effects of Ostarine are not well known
Most frequently mentioned doses of Ostarine are in the range of 10-30 mg per day. Due to the long half-life of Ostarine MK-2866, one dose per day is sufficient.