TB-500 (Thymosin beta-4) description
Thymosin Beta 4 is a polypeptide consisting of 43 amino acids. Its molecular formula is C12H35N56O78S, and it has a molecular weight of 4963.4408. It is occasionally known by Tβ4. According to scientific study based on animal test subjects, it has been determined that Thymosin Beta 4 (TB 500) works with the cell binding protein actin to create a sequestering molecule within eukayotic cells. It has also been determined that the peptide induces cytoskeleton migration as it acts on a cellular level. Furthermore, the peptide has been proven to be present in wound fluid and has natural wound healing capabilities. Plus, its low molecular weight has caused studies to determine that it can travel through an animal test subject’s tissues over the course of long distances.
TB-500 increases ability to heal wounds
Because of the way in which Thymosin Beta 4 (TB 500) can operate, scientific study based on animal test subjects has determined that the presence of the peptide can be linked to a host of elevated bodily processes. One of these processes is tied to an increased ability to heal wounds, something that the peptide is linked to not only because of its natural wound healing abilities, but also its anti-inflammatory properties. Plus, its capacity to increase cellular migration has led some studies to conceive that it can influence a more efficient means of skeletal and muscular tissue growth
TB-500 benefits and effects
- TB-500 significantly helps in the healing and repair of muscles, tendons, ligaments, joints and bones
- TB-500 has strong anti-inflammatory properties
- TB-500 increases the formation of new blood vessels around damaged tissue
- TB-500 improves collagen storage, tissue healing and cell survival
- TB-500 increases the exchange of substances between cells
- TB-500 tensions the connective tissue and helps maintain its elasticity
- TB-500 has cardio and neuroprotective effects
TB-500 possible side effects
- Possible irritation at the injection site
- Temporary feeling of lethargy or fatigue
Optimal dose of TB-500 is often reported as 2-5 mg 2 times weekly.